A few odds and ends that might be of interest to Bulls fans.
- For those of us who aren't able to get to every game there's always television. What is not well-known is that the production of all the home Bulls games is in the hands of teenagers, Explorer Post 50. See George Habel's post over at Notes to Self.
- I just noticed a feature of the Bulls website called a "360 tour". Worth a look.
- And then the Boston Pops are (or should that be "is") going to show up in August. That could be a lot of fun.
- Careful readers will recall that we've puzzled over Fernando Perez's switch-hitting for years. Either he's just decided to answer the question or maybe a journalist finally got around to asking it. At any rate, thanks to a heads-up from Rays Index, here's a piece from Cubs spring training about the issue.
- Also over at Rays Index is this nifty chart that looks at the Rays Spring Training roster by age.
- Lastly, just for grins, take a look at the piece by Katelyn Davis, wife of former Bull Wade Davis. An amusing look at traveling to Texas for a playoff game last year. On Nicole Johnson's Baseball Wife Blog.