## 15 Days! ##
- After my comments the other day, seems only fair to note that renovations/spiffing up of the DBAP are in full swing.
- Cork Gaines over at Rays Index has updated his playing time chart.
- For those of you who watch the full range of players in the Rays system, keep an eye on this post over at Rays Prospects. Looks like quite a few players are about to be released.
- Someone inside the Bulls organization has done a nice writeup on some possible roster additions.
- Robinson Chirinos is only slowly coming back from his concussion. But I'd like to comment on how I think it's a good thing that baseball (or at least the Rays) is taking head trauma seriously. Bulls fans will recall that at the very beginning of last season pitcher Chris Bootcheck managed to bang his head on a low pipe and it was a couple of weeks before he came back. I think that's a good thing. Wish that football and hockey were on board.