Season: 71-44; Home Stand: 3-2; Games to Play: 28; Home Games: 12
Not much to say about last night, and besides it’s late in the day already. The Bulls had a couple of chances to win/go ahead in the game and didn’t.
Let’s just jump to trivia, odds and ends, etc.
- The Bulls haven’t hit a home run in the last five games and only one (by Elliot Johnson August 3) in the last seven.
- Speaking of Elliot Johnson, according to radio he is going to miss the next three games to attend to some family business.
- The Bulls will be playing a double header this Saturday at Gwinnett.
- I was wrong in my guess about last night’s starter (nothing new there). Virgil Vasquez is up tonight.
- Couple of interesting podcasts out there: Xavier Hernandez talking about dealing with a double header; Elliot Johnson about days off and some of the technical sides to playing the middle infield.
- J.J. Furmaniak played third base last night for only the third time this season. We were surprised to note that he has been in 52 games as a Bull. So he’s settled in.